LPRE.DE announces the release of a new version of Rocket Propulsion Analysis (RPA), a free tool for analysis of liquid propellant rocket engines.
The main features of the program are:
- Robust, proven and industry-accepted Gibbs free energy minimization approach used to obtain the combustion composition
- Analysis of nozzle flows with shifting and frozen chemical equilibrium
- Optimisation of propellant components mixture ratio for maximum specific impulse of bipropellant systems
- Altitude performance analysis
- Analysis of nozzle performance with respect to overexpansion and flow separation
- Throttled engine performance analysis
- Estimation of test (actual) nozzle performance.